Blue Crane has shirts in two different fits:
Both fits have a lean fit where the sleeves are also cut slim for a perfect fit to the body. With slim fit casual shirts, the front part is 2 centimeters shorter than the back, making them very suitable to wear over your pants.
When you buy a shirt you want it to fit perfectly. Below is a step-by-step plan with measuring instructions with which you can buy a Blue Crane shirt in the right size. After all your sizes are known, check the size chart to see which fit suits you best.
- Collar: Open your shirt and lay the collar flat. Now measure from the center of the button to the center of the buttonhole.
- Chest: Lay your shirt flat with the buttons. Measure from left to right and multiply the result.
- Waist: Measure between the 5th and 6th buttonhole at the narrowest part of the shirt and multiply the result.
- Sleeve Length: Measure from the shoulder seam to the end of the cuff.
- Shirt length: Turn the shirt over and measure from the bottom of the collar to the bottom of the shirt.
View the size charts for the slim fit and the slim fit casual below.
Slim fit casual
* Slim fit casual shirts have a front that is 2 centimeters shorter than the back. This makes them ideal to wear over your pants.