How do I wash a non iron shirt?
To enjoy your Blue Crane non iron shirt for as long as possible we recommend the following:
- Always wash white, colored and dark shirts separately using the correct detergent.
- Always wash the shirt inside out to avoid unnecessary wear.
- Pay attention tot he wash instructions on the label and never wash on a temperature higher then 40 degrees.
- Put a maximum of six shirts per wash in the washing machine.
- Choose a special shirt wash program. If that choice is not available, spin at a maximum speed of 800 rpm.
- Do not put the shirt in a dryer, but hang it on a hanger immediately after washing. Smooth seams, hem, cuffs and button placket by hand. Any creases will disappear when worn because of body heat.